NHS England's Sustainable Improvement Team, the University of Jönköping and Qulturum bring you a new and innovative online course for those involved in health and care
- Committed to improving health and care?
- Eager to put improvement ideas into practice?
- Wanting to study at a time and place to suit you?
- Keen to connect with a global improvement community?
If so then you are not alone, Improvement FUNdamentals is for you!
- Delivered entirely online via videos, articles and exercises
- Featuring knowledge exchanges allowing you to learn from experts and debate and connect with other participants
- Offered free to anyone interested in improving health and care
Beneficial to beginners and more experienced improvers alike, this course will give you a good understanding of:
- The fundamentals of quality improvement
- Using the model for improvement
- Measuring for Improvement
- Sustaining and spreading improvements
Course open now - so join the fun - sign up today!
For more information or if you have any questions pease email email@example.com
MOOC Content Lead and Learning Facilitator
NHS Improving Quality
The Academy for Improvement of Health and Welfare
Snr Improvement Manager for Accessible Learning
NHS England, Sustainable Improvement Team
Communication officer, Improvement leader
Qulturum, Jonkoping County Council