Join our course for Transforming Learning Disability Services
NHS England bring you a new and innovative online course for anyone in Transforming Care Partnerships (TCPs) or delivering care and support to people with learning disabilities and/or autism.
- Committed to improving health and care across the system?
- Eager to put improvement ideas into practice?
- Wanting to study at a time, pace and place to suit you?
- Keen to connect with wider learning disability and TCP community?
If so then you are not alone, this course for Transforming Learning Disability Services is for you!
- Delivered entirely online via videos, articles and exercises
- Featuring knowledge exchanges allowing you to learn from experts and debate and connect with other participants
- Offered free to anyone who is a part of the community of TCPs or who is involved in the delivery of health or care to people with a learning disability and/or autism
Course content developed in collaboration with NHS England, Care Quality Commission, the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services, Local Government Association, Health Education England, Skills for Care, Skills for Health and the Department of Health
Who is it for?
Transforming Care Partnerships (TCPs) and anyone working to improve care for people with learning disabilities and/or autism.
To join now just click on the ENROL button on the right.
Then, in the pop up box, click on "Don't have an Account, Create one now" to register
If you have questions or want to find out more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org